- It’s completely free
- Participate in forum discussions and what matters to you/your field
- Connect Worldwide with others within the community
- Have access to resource pages including podcasts, articles, videos, papers
- Create your own Group and invite others to join. Exchange. Learn. Discuss.
- Have your research featured and credited within the community / your events / Events of Institution
- Increase your visibility in the field
- Broaden audience reach for your practice and research
- Engage in Laban movement theory and practice with expert, established practitioner members
- Receive newsletters, articles, event invitations and much more!
We look forward to welcoming you to the community!
Anyone can become a Member of the Labanarium, the only requirement for membership is an interest in human movement – it’s free to join.
All members are free to create a new Group on the Labanarium – just go to About for more information or go to Groups to set up a group. If you would like to discuss your Group before creating it, please email email@example.com
Click here to Register/log in